Case study: The T Level Transition Programme at Grimsby Institute
- Last updated
Early T Level Transition Programme Providers (those who began to deliver the programme in 2020 and 2021) have been at the forefront of designing, developing and implementing the T Level Transition Programme in their own education institutions.
This resource will give you an insight into how a General Further Education (GFE) college has successfully planned its T Level Transition Programme. It outlines the approach they have taken and provides key personal advice to support your planning.
Who is the resource for?
This resource is for people that are considering or involved in the planning and delivery of T Level Transition Programmes, particularly those in a GFE college setting. This includes senior leaders, middle managers and delivery staff.
How to use this resource
By watching the complete video, you will gain valuable insights for senior leaders, middle managers and delivery staff.
Video length: 7 minutes 37 seconds
This GFE college case study is built around the following five key sections of the T Level Transition Programme. Click on the link to take you directly to this section of the video.
- Engaging local employers when designing the T Level Transition Programme
- One example of how staff developing the Health and Science route have used employer engagement to design their qualification approach
- How Grimsby Institute have integrated the T Level and T Level Transition Programme students
- How the T Level Transition Programme has impacted student performance
- Final words from our colleagues at Grimsby Institute
Useful links and resources
Please see below for links to further guidance resources to assist you with the planning, implementing and delivery of the T Level Transition Programme.
T Level Transition Programme Framework for Delivery
Resource to support delivering the route-based project