The day before T Level results day
Results will be available from 12:01am on 16 August.
This list of actions should be completed the day before results day on 16 August.
As the T Level exams officer, you need to:
- download the CSV file from the Manage T Level results service and check for any:
- missing learners
- missing results for learners
- anomalies (for example, results for learners you weren’t expecting)
- confirm whether awarding organisations have correctly entered special considerations for technical qualification components and that there are no missing results
- brief teaching staff on results (for example, those who are available to support learners and explain results, such as pastoral support)
- confirm you will be able to share overall T Level results with learners as planned, considering any learners who may not be able to come in to collect their results in person on results day