Request a statement of achievement
Statements of achievement are used to show which components of a T Level have been completed by a learner.
Who is entitled to a statement of achievement?
a learner who has not achieved all the components of their T Level
a learner who has withdrawn from their T Level course
Statements of achievement for learners who haven’t achieved all the components of their T Level will be available from late 2022.
Statements of achievements for learners who have withdrawn from their T Level course will be available from August 2021 and can only be requested by providers (for example, schools or colleges) using the Manage T Level results service.
Before you request a statement of achievement for learners who have withdrawn from their T Level course
As a provider, you must complete the following steps before making your request:
- Tell the exam board (also known as the awarding organisation) that the learner has withdrawn from their T Level course. The exam board will need to update the learner’s registration status in the Manage T Level results service.
- Use the Manage T Level results service to confirm the learner's:
- English and maths achievements
- industry placement completion status
- any mandatory additional requirements
Statements of achievement will be sent by post, to the address you enter in the Manage T Level results service.
When we receive your request for a statement of achievement, we will review it and post the statement of achievement by recorded delivery. You can check whether you’ve made a request for a learner in the Manage T Level results service.
If the statement of achievement has not been received after 15 working days, contact us. You cannot track the delivery.