Add the Connect with employers interested in T Levels to your DfE sign in account today
To align our new Connect with employers interested in T Levels service with other DfE services, you now need to add the service to your DfE sign in account.
You will need a DfE Sign-in account and an assigned role. A user can be given more than one role.
How it works
- Create/register for a DfE sign-in account - https://profile.signin.education.gov.uk/register
- Once your account is created, login and request an organisation (Your organisations approver will give you access and you can see who your approvers are)
- Request access to the service T Levels -Connect with Employers
Your approver can grant you access and then from this point, you should be able to login directly here: https://connect.tlevels.gov.uk/start
Please contact the T Levels Service team by emailing email@example.com if you have any queries.
We recently introduced a number of enhancements which means you can now:
- search by skill areas
- filter your searches by distance from your postcode
You also have the ability to create notifications for when new registrations are listed including:
- setting the frequency of notifications e.g. Immediately, Daily or Weekly
- setting notifications for the Y Levels you are delivering/looking to deliver
- selecting a suitable distance from your location e.g. 5 miles or 50 miles
- create notifications for colleagues by T Level or industry sector
There are over 60 employer registrations of interest in the service covering a wide range of T Levels across England. Set up your access to the service as below or login now https://connect.tlevels.gov.uk/start.
The video demo below shows how the service works:
Video length: 8 minutes 10 seconds