Connect with employers interested in T Levels
We’ve heard that finding employers for industry placements continues to be a challenge. and we also know while employers are interested in T Levels and industry placements, they aren’t always able to dedicate time to contacting providers.
In November 2022, we launched a new service allowing employers to express an interest in T Levels, and providers to see that interest in order to initiate contact. Our hope is that the connect with employers interested in T Levels service will help you do exactly that: connect and build relationships with employers about all things T Levels - from career talks to hosting industry placements.
We recently introduced a number of enhancements which means you can now:
- search by skill areas
- filter your searches by distance from your postcode
You also have the ability to create notifications for when new registrations are listed including:
- setting the frequency of notifications e.g. Immediately, Daily or Weekly
- setting notifications for the Y Levels you are delivering/looking to deliver
- selecting a suitable distance from your location e.g. 5 miles or 50 miles
- create notifications for colleagues by T Level or industry sector
There are over 70 employers and over 200 registrations of interest in the service covering a wide range of T Levels across England. Set up your access to the service as below or login now https://connect.tlevels.gov.uk/start.
How it works
You’ll find a link to the service on the T Levels support for schools and colleges site, and you can sign in simply using your DfE Sign-in account.
Once you have registered for a DfE sign-in account, you need to check:
- You have added your organisation to your account
- Your organisations approver has given you access
You should then be able to view the service in your account or login direct from the Connect start page.
Guidance on DfE sign in is available here
The video demo below shows how the service works:
Video length: 8 minutes 10 seconds