Case study: T Levels Capital Fund
- Last updated
Providers that have been delivering the first and second wave of T Levels have put in a great amount of time and attention into developing and implementing the T Level student journey. Many providers have successfully accessed capital funds to support their planning and delivery of T Levels.
What is capital funding?
The T Levels capital fund is available to support eligible FE providers who are already delivering or plan to deliver T Levels. The funding ensures young people have access to high-quality facilities to gain the skills and knowledge employer’s demand. This resource will give you an insight into how other providers have successfully applied for capital funds and used it to support their delivery of T Levels.
Who is this resource for?
This resource is for senior or executive leaders who are:
- T Level leads
- estate and facilities managers
- responsible for submitting the capital fund application.
How to use this resource
This case study focused on three key themes. You can hear from providers about different approaches to their capital fund applications.
- Intent and planning
- Implementation and application
- Impact and influence
- Do your research
- Look at your Local Authority's strategic plan and align your bid to their aims
- Understand your estate strategy, your facility and its capacity
- Understand the curriculum and undertake a mapping exercise to identify gaps in your facility
- Engage with the right people in your organisation
- Think about how to future proof the planned facility
- Keep talking and reviewing your plan
Useful resources and links