What professional training and support is available to T Level providers?
The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) offers a range of support to staff in T Level providers.
Training Needs Analysis
The ETF can help you assess your individual and organisational readiness to deliver T Levels.
Find our more about the ETF's individual and organisational Training Needs Analyses.
Understanding T Levels
For anyone delivering T Levels or advising learners about their further education options.
Find out how to book onto the Understanding T Levels courses.
Professional Development for Leaders programme
This programme gives leaders, managers and governors a good understanding of T Levels so they can shape the direction of their organisation, support the wider leadership team and monitor progress and outcomes.
Find out more about the Professional Development for Leaders programme.
Training specific to T Level routes and roles
A mixture of online courses and face-to-face training designed to help practitioners plan for, teach and assess each individual T Level.
Find out more about role-specific and subject-specific T Level CPD.
Networking and problem-solving with other T Level practitioners
The ETF brings T Level practitioners together through:
- Networks - online and face-to-face events designed to explore new ideas and ways of working
- T Level Resource Improvement Projects (TRIPs) - action research projects in which T Level providers and schools identify and try to solve a delivery problem collaboratively.
Find out how to get involved with Networks and TRIPs.
Understanding employers and getting insights into industry
T Level staff can learn about employers' industries through:
- work shadowing - observing industry colleagues in their day-to-day roles
- work placements - undertaking tasks and engaging in day-to-day activities
- industry workshops - 'bitesize' online events with an employer or industry specialist
- the Employer Partnerships and Industry Insights online course - exploring a range of practical approaches to improving industry knowledge and employer engagement practices
Find out more about the ETF's Industry Insights programme https://www.et-foundation.co.uk/supporting/professional-development/technical-education/t-levels/industry-insights/.
Get help near you
The ETF has a team of regional facilitators who can signpost T Level providers and their staff to the training and development activities that best suit their needs.
Find your nearest ETF regional facilitator.