What professional training and support is available to T Level providers?
The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) offers a range of support to help providers, practitioners and leaders deliver T Levels.
The ETF has created a T Level Professional Development Platform which offers a range of online and face-to-face training and support.
Training Needs Analysis
The ETF can help you assess your individual and organisational readiness to deliver T Levels.
Read more about the Training Needs Analysis on the ETF website.
Understanding T Levels
For anyone delivering T Levels or advising learners about their further education options.
Read more about the Understanding T Levels courses on the ETF website.
Professional Development for Leaders programme
This programme gives leaders, managers and governors a good understanding of T Levels so they can shape the direction of their organisation, support the wider leadership team and monitor progress and outcomes.
Read more about the Professional Development for Leaders programme on the ETF website.
Training specific to T Level routes and roles
A mixture of online courses and face-to-face training designed to help practitioners plan for, teach and assess each individual T Level.
Read more about role-specific and subject-specific T Level CPD on the ETF website.
Networking and problem-solving with other T Level practitioners
The ETF brings T Level practitioners together through:
- Networks - online and face-to-face events designed to explore new ideas and ways of working
- T Level Resource Improvement Projects (TRIPs) - action research projects in which T Level providers and schools identify and try to solve a delivery problem collaboratively.
Read more about Networks and TRIPs on the ETF website.
Understanding employers and getting insights into industry
T Level staff can learn about employers' industries through:
- work shadowing - observing industry colleagues in their day-to-day roles
- work placements - undertaking tasks and engaging in day-to-day activities
- industry workshops - 'bitesize' online events with an employer or industry specialist
- the Employer Partnerships and Industry Insights online course - exploring a range of practical approaches to improving industry knowledge and employer engagement practices
Read more about the Industry Insights programme on the ETF website.
Get help near you
The ETF has a team of regional facilitators who can signpost T Level providers and their staff to the training and development activities that best suit their needs.
Find your nearest ETF regional facilitator on the ETF website.